Re: [nos-bbs] Boca Board BB1008..???

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Ackermann" <jra@febo.com>
To: <nos-bbs@hydra.carleton.ca>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [nos-bbs] Boca Board BB1008..???

Hello John,

Well I did a locate serial.c | more, to see where the serial.c file was
located, mine is located in the
/usr/src/kernel-source2.2.5/drivers/char/serial.c...

So I looked through the entire script, and not one word is mentioned about
BOCA...Only Multiport AST fourport board ...Hummmm
But yet in the serial.conf script it does mention the Boca BB1008, this is
where one uncomments out the ttyS16 through ttyS23...

I can send you the script if you like, so you can view it for yourself,
maybe you can come up with another idea...???

I sure would like to get the Bocaboard BB1008 working shortly, before I
decide that it won't work, and have to send it back...

Any help from you, or anyone would be appreciated, thanks...

Larry Shields WD9ESU
AMPRnet: wd9esu.ampr.org IPaddr 44.92.0.60
BBS E-Mail: wd9esu@ wd9esu.ampr.org
E-Mail: larrysh@chorus.net
ICQ:6221703