Exim external & internal root alias delivery

Hi

Using Exim 2.05 on slink i've set it up
with /etc/aliases to don't deliver mail
directly to root but instead to a local
user.

What i've tried and want to do is to create
an other alias but this time to an external
valid email adress (my mobile phone number
actualy...).

Exim is configured to use a smarthost for
delivering mail that are not local
(Automatic Dial UP is done, but i have too
many DNS timeout to leave with "on my own"
option, ie no smarthost).

The problem is that my ISP SMTP server
check for valid domain name in the FROM header...
and as i've no valid user domain i'm a bit
confused here.

When i should receive a mail on my phone i
don't need to reply to such  mail but what
i want is being able to "recognize" where
it comes from : which debian box and which
user.

What i want is to get for the from header:
 usr1@debianX.internal.dom
What i could accept if above is not possible:
 usr1.at.debianX.internal.dom@Valid.Dom.I.Dont.Own

But still being able to reply localy to root
when local user mail / reply the SU.

For making it short : for one recipient with
two aliases, one local and one external, is it
possible to change the "from header" only
when delivering to the external one?...
and if yes how ?

TIA

Fast-K

~~~
This PGP signature only certifies the sender and date of the message.
It implies no approval from the administrators of nym.alias.net.