Re: Adding commands to Debian Program Menu

On Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 02:03:00PM -0500, Bryan K. Walton wrote:

> I have what is probably a very simple question for this list.  How
> can I add commands to the Debian Program Menu.

Assuming you have installed the 'menu' package, which I suggest you
do, you can add your own menu entries in ~/.menu. This is described
well in chapter 5.1 of the manual for menu. Take a look at
/usr/share/doc/menu/html/ch4.html and I'm sure you will understand how
to do it.
--

// André