Procmail w/Pine

I'm trying to get procmail to sort some mail. I want mail from zope mailing
list to go to a folder zope and all the rest to go to
$HOME/mail/inbox. Here is my .procmailrc

# Please check if all the paths in PATH are reachable, remove the ones that
# are not.

PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/bin:/usr/local/bin:.
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail			# You'd better make sure it exists
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/inbox
LOGFILE=$HOME/mlog
LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail

:0					# Anything from zope.org
* ^From.*@zope.org
zope					# will go to $MAILDIR/zope

# Anything that has not been delivered by now will go to $DEFAULT
# using LOCKFILE=$DEFAULT$LOCKEXT