charset issues

On bouncing mail down from Windows/Outlook Express to debian/exim and back
to Windows I find a line has been added and the resultant post no longer
displays HTML under Outlook Express

I am trying to set up a mailing list send out via debian/exim where some of
the recipients will want to view the posts with HTML accurately rendered
using Outlook Express. As a matter of convenience I prepare the post using
Outlook Express, then mail it to my debian account, then distribute it

The added line:

Charset iso-8859-1 unsupported, filtering to ASCII

Would appreciate any feedback

David