Re: Exim configuration

On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 05:26:53PM -0300, Alberto Pereira wrote:
bash> Hi All,
bash>
bash> Someone knows how i can set exim to when a e-mail arrives for a unknow
bash> user its transfer to a mailbox of a know user.
bash> I try to put lsearch* in exim.conf
bash> and *: userknow in the aliases file.
bash> But all e-mails comes its tranfer to this userknow!!
bash> I want to transfer only the unknow users to this user to the all.

As far as i am concerned [ i use exim for 2 years ] you must use smart_user
driver for that purpose. Exim docs very well explain the situation.

--

My other computer is a 4000 node Beowulf cluster.