Re: still problems w/ horde/imp

On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 08:45:27AM -0300, Mario Olimpio de Menezes wrote

> Hi Ashley,
>

> On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Ashley Clark wrote:
>

> > It should have at least:
> > extension=pgsql.so
> > extension=imap.so
>
> yes! I have all these lines and more.
>

> > and possibly:
> > extension=ldap.so
> >

> > Did you restart Apache? /etc/init.d/apache restart
>
> yes! I even restarted the system!
>

> > Sounds right, I've got php3, php3-{imap,ldap,pgsql}, postgresql-7.0.2,
> > horde, imp.
>
> however, I still can't use postgresql-7.0.2 with horde/imp :-(
>
> phpinfo() doesn't show any support for postgresql even with the pgsql.so
> extension in the php3.ini file.
>
> I have no idea what's happening here!
>
> anybody?

Two possibilities:

 - php3 can be run either as an interpreter or as an Apache module,
   and each has their own config file: /etc/php3/{cgi,apache}/php3.ini
   Try checking the *other* config file, in case you are mistaken as to
   which you are using.

 - Potato's php3-pgsql is linked against libpq from Postgresql 6.5.3,
   which may not be compatible with Postgresql 7.0.2; if you are
   using the potato php3-pgsql, have you checked for success reports
   with this combination from other users?

John P.
--
huiac@camtech.net.au