Re: [PADS] Building Debian Packages by Example: Packaging libgnupg.pm

This idea of User groups is great.  Does anyone know where I can find a list of such events?  I live in the upper valley of the VT/NH border in the states.  Thanks for any info!  -Ethan

>>> Michael Leone <userdude@yahoo.com> 08/15/00 07:40PM >>>
>    Attendees are invited to gather for dinner prior
> to the meeting at 6:30 PM at The Nile Restaurant,
>120 ChestnutStreet, Philadelphia,PA.  Please RSVP so
>we can get an appropriate sized table.

I'm in.

=====
ñ  `  ñ°,++,°ñ  `  ñ°°ñ  `  ñ°,++,°ñ  `  ñ°°ñ  `  ññ  `  ñ
Aging means your nipple ring is one year closer to getting caught on your shoelaces.

Michael Leone
mailto: <userdude@yahoo.com>