Re: Complete local mirror.

At 13:20 2000/08/15 -0600, you wrote:
This is so not true. If you installed all your machines, without using any
sort of shared local cache it would still produce less bandwidth than 1
week of a full local mirror. You realize it takes about 200meg/day to keep
up with our archive?

Ok, fair enough. I don't need a complete mirror anyway, just the x86 stuff, and just for stable.

Shared APT, squid, etc are all more banddith efficient solutions.

How would I implement shared apt? That sounds like what I'd like to do, but I've never even heard of it.