help with Horde/Imp

Hi,

	I'm having some problems with horde/imp when trying to change
the database from Mysql to PostgreSQL.
	When I run dpkg-reconfigure horde I'm able to choose the
database between MySql and PostgreSQL but when running
dpkg-reconfigure imp I haven't that option and imp try to access a Mysql
database that no longer exist.
	Also, the update-horde script (found in /usr/sbin) try to
rebuild the horde.lib, running the build.pl script. This script doesn't
exist any more in the last horde .deb (from potato stable). I think this
is a bug; or is there some another trick?
	So, how do I change the IMP database from Mysql to PostgreSQL,
using the apropriate tools from Debian?
	Where are the horde/lib/src files?
	Please some help!

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br