Re: can't ftp through IP Masq
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: can't ftp through IP Masq
- From: John Reinke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 03:45:17 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
This doesn't seem to help, either. The ftp clients still just sit there,
trying to get the list of files...
>The modules should be compiled automatically if you have elected to do
>in the kernel config.
>Just do an insmod and you should be okay:
>for i in /lib/modules/`uname -r`/ipv4/ip_masq_*; do insmod $i;done