Galeon .debs and compilation

Hi!

I remember reading something about galeon on the list very recently...but at
that time I was unsure what galeon was....however, over the weekend, I was
catching up on some OSS news and came across galeon and wanted to give it a
spin. I downloaded the source and attempted to compile it but keep getting
an error message (Error 2) eventhough I "downloaded" the gtkmozembed.h file
from the Mozilla.org site. I am running Helix Gnome with a 2.2.15 custom
kernel. Can someone point me to some pages or help me in the
compilation....I thinl I have most of the files for development....ohhh the
error was something about "<..." in the gtkmozembed.h file...I will try to
get the error message on the list once I try it again tonight....

Patrick Cheong
Information Systems Assurance
Measat Broadcast Network Systems
E-mail: patrick_cheong@astro.com.my