using outgoing smtp server with mh (where's the fm? :)

There's probably an easy, stock answer for this, but I'm not finding it.

To keep the network folks happy, this machine needs to be incapable of
sending mail on its own.  I've reconfigured exim to deliver locally
only, but I can't find what I need to do to have mail from mh sent to my
outgoing smtp server with the appropriate name and password.

Could someone point me to the fm I should rt? :)

thanks

hawk, still desparately negotiating with the powers that be to have unix
on the desktop.

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
Assistant Professor of Economics, Pennsylvania State University