2.2.12 potato and extern controller Promise ATA 66 ultra
- To: debian-user <email@example.com>
- Subject: 2.2.12 potato and extern controller Promise ATA 66 ultra
- From: Mark-Walter@t-online.de (Mark Walter)
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:16:03 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
It's about the ext controller from Promise ( ATA 66 ultra ).
My Kernel doesn't seem to recognize it. As I'am trying to change my
Server from SuSE to Debian and therefore the $HOME-Directory is needed.
Is there a patch available or do I need to download a new kernel ?