Re: [OT] full-duplex sound recording?

OK I got ALSA working (after a good bit of rtfm, hint: try loading the
snd.o module without any params first (eg insmod); in my case, explicitly
specifying params with default values seemed to break things).

The full-duplex support works for me: I can play a wav file and record
a different one at the same time.

Compiled snd with ALSA support, this seems to work, but still no
obvious way to full-duplex record. No PCM in button, no nothing. Hm.
-chris