RE: Has Corel been violating the GPL for approx 6 months?

Greetings,
	As an avid fan on Linux, and especially Debian, I would like to see this
pursued with vigor.  A lot of people view Linux as a fad (a hoola-hoop or
frisbee kind of thing).  I think that it would go a long way towards getting
Linux to be taken seriously by the Windows drones if this were to get
national press.  I would suggest that someone contact major media (the prime
time "news" shows at least).

<SoapBox>
	I have not had the opportunity to donate any code to any Linux
distribution, but I expect to in the future.  As a programmer (however good
or bad I may be), I expect that if I *_donate_* my software to the world and
I merely ask that someone includes my notes and the code from my work that
this tiny request be met if someone may benefit from my donation.
</SoapBox>

Power to the People!