Has Anyone got Adabas D to work with StarOffice 5.2??

There are no stand alone docs for Adabas D with StarOffice 5.2 I have
been unable after several of hours to get it to run successfully. The
install seems to be OK and I have set up all of the environment
variables as the instructions say since the SO install did not do that
correctly. The server is NOT running and It will not start when queried
by SO. Any pointers?? Thanks!
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173