Re: Cool trick: gmc and Debs

>> You can also browse tarballs, gzips, bzips, gzipped tarballs, bzipped
>> tarballs, and zips as well, providing that the attendant gzip, bzip, tar,

Greg> well, gee, its starting to sound like emacs  :-)

Just to make the note: emacs is able to browse tar files, even if
compressed, and I believe there is also support for .debs somewhere.

Christian Lynbech          | Ericsson Telebit, Fabrikvej 11, DK-8260 Viby J
Fax:   +45 8675 6881       | email: chl@ericssontelebit.com
Phone: +45 8675 6828       | web:   www.ericssontelebit.com
                                        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)