ALERT: Yesterday's "mailx" broken? (version 1:8.1.1-10.1.2)

[Package maintainer has been cc'ed.]

Hi there,

I got alarmed when I wouldn't receive any logcheck output anymore. When I
found out the reason I was quite puzzled.

This

    echo test | mail -s "test" root

doesn't work anymore. Is there any other interpretation apart from calling the
mail binary "broken?"

I'm running Debian 2.2 frozen plus a few "unstable" packages.

Thanks,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\