Re: Ensoniq Soundcard Problem

How do I add audio to my user group definitions? I can change the file
permissions on /dev/dsp and /dev/mixer, but won't that make the system
less secure? I'm looking at the permissions now. Seems I could also
change ownership of the files for the same result, but again wouldn't
that compromise security?
thanks for your reply.