Re: how to make a zImage

-----Original Message-----
From: Morten Liebach <morten@hotpost.dk>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 10:34:44 +0200
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: how to make a zImage

Hi,
   Thanks. The book is Debian GNU/Linux Unleashed with a CD containing the binaries for slink. It has a chapter on customising and compiling a kernel. Just wish that it had come with a zImage though. Wouldn't have crashed my laptop then. Long story.....
   I haven't read the kernel-docs but the HOWTOs I found on the web are clear enough.

Regards,
joey