Re: holly crap!

    Hello,

I wanted to drop this back to the list and thank EVERYONE who took
a moment to reply to my major oopsie.... I have never done something
to was so destructive and so very fast - yup, linux is truly a power OS..

I did loose it all. I was going to copy the whole hd, so I installed a new 20
gig wd... On boot, linux decided it had to clean hda.. Nuff said.. But I
can deal with it. Yes, Lost a lot of neat stuff that should have been put
away in a much cleaner manor. Yes, backups ARE required, often.
Yes, the CD-R/RW has now been installed!

Still, thank you all. You will probably never understand how much help
you have been to me in my blind linux pursuits.

Regards