Re: Is newsgroup "linux.debian.user" broke ...

O.K. The newsgroup doesn't/shouldn't exist, I have a vague
recollection of deja news allowing reading in a group format with posting
privileges -maybe not. But from the response I've got no one is pushing
the posts around on usenet now. Deja must be doing it for itself alone.
Its no accident and pretty much everything that goes to the list
shows up at dejanews.
                                                 Thanks
Since there is no feed a moderated group might allow me to post
but I would have nothing to read.