Re: gnus-list-identifiers

    Felix> Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:
    >> If I get a mailing list that prefixes subject lines with
    >> [Cocoon Devel], how do I remove it?
    >>
    >> In earlier versions of Gnus, this worked:
    >>
    >> (setq gnus-list-identifiers "\\(\\[Cocoon Devel\\]\\)")

    Felix> It seems like with Gnus 5.8.7, you have to omit the
    Felix> subexpression-saving braces (\\(...\\)).

    >> however, as of 5.8.7 it no longer works :-(

    Felix> I remember having read about this in the manual - it seems
    Felix> like it was mentioned like this in there. Maybe this is
    Felix> still an error in the manual.  Can you tell me where this
    Felix> is described ?

Info Page --> Article Treatment --> Article Hiding

and

C-h v gnus-list-identifiers

If you can no longer use a regexps (like the documentation says you
can), then I don't know how it could work for more then one mailing
list. However, at the moment I only do have one mailing list, so I
will try that.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>