Re: Non-root user executing pon

I haven't used ppp with Debian, but I understood that permission to
activate it was set in the same way as other resource accesses, such as
sound - all you need to do is add the user to the appropriate group.

For example: to allow myself to use the sound card while a normal user,
I just added myself to the sound group in /etc/group (man group for the
format of this file)

Matthew