Replying for a new thread (was HP CD-Writer 7200 plus?)

virtanen <hvirtane@cc.jyu.fi> writes:
> Is it possible to use parallel port cd-writers such as (and especially) HP
> CD-Writer 7200 Plus with debian slink?

If you're going to start a new thread please don't "reply" to an
existing thread and just change the subject. Any threading news/mail
reader will put such a post into the thread you're replying to. For
example, you're post about "HP CD-Writer ..." looks to me like it's in
the "Matrox G400" thread. On some mail/news readers, the ones that
don't automatically expand threads, your article may not even be
visible to someone who could care less about the Matrox G400 but know
everything there is to know about HP CD-Writers.

If you have to do it this way at least remove the "References:"
header. This should alleviate the problem.

Gary