Re: RealPlayer7 causes Netscape 4.72/3 bus error on startup

For what  it's worth, the package  I got completely  failed to install
the plugins and mime types, I had to run the relevant scripts by hand.
Unfortunately I can't remember if it was an aliened rpm or a deb,
but it looked like the packager included the scripts and then forgot
to run them. Though I looked at the postintall.sh and it does run
the mime type script (but not the plugins script). -chris