Compressed mailboxes with mutt

Hi all,

Anyone using compressed folders with mutt?

My mailboxes are getting out of hand. I have a couple that are fast
approaching the 10 meg point. I read a thread on comp.mail.mutt that
says one can utilize compressed folders if the source is patched with
some special patch. I was wondering if the debian package (woody, mutt
1.2i) is able to access compressed folders. If so, how might I go
about doing that?

Thanks a bunch
 ) Mark Wagnon      ) mwagnon1@home.com      )
(  Chula Vista, CA (                        (