papersize in pixels; reverse printing

I would like to know the pixelsize of A4 paper.
/etc/papersize: a4

/etc/printcap:

lp|Apple Stylewriter for ASCII, using gs for rasterization:\
	:lp=/dev/ttyS0:sd=/var/spool/stylps:\
	:px#3060:py#3960:sh:sf:rw:\
	:if=/usr/sbin/stylascii:\
	:lf=/var/log/lpd-errs:

stylps|Apple Stylewriter for PostScript, using gs for rasterization:\
	:lp=/dev/ttyS0:sd=/var/spool/stylps:\
	:px#3060:py#3960:sh:sf:rw:\
	:if=/usr/sbin/stylps:\
	:lf=/var/log/lpd-errs:

cstylps|Apple Stylewriter for color postscript, using gs for rasterization:\
	:lp=/dev/ttyS0:sd=/var/spool/stylps:\
	:px#3060:py#3960:sh:sf:rw:\
	:if=/usr/sbin/stylps-color:\
	:lf=/var/log/lpd-errs:

and this seems "too short": The last line(s?) are cut off horizontally.

Second, I would like to print in reverse order by default, but I don't
fully understand 'man ps2ps' in this respect, and I'm not sure where to
put the pipe into my /etc/printcap.

Andre
--
Andre Berger <andre.berger@topmail.de> from Bonn, Germany