Planner/PIM/Calendar Packages

Hi all,

I've been poking around Freshmeat and the Debian package list for
Woody, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. What is it, you
ask?

I was wondering if there was a calendar/planner software that would
allow one to enter appointments and tasks, then on any given day,
print out a list of appointments and tasks for that day. At work we
use Novell GroupWise, and it allows one to enter all sorts of info
into a calendar, then print out a fancy page of tasks and appointments
for that day.

Anyone know if anything like this exists for Linux?

TIA,

Mark