voodoo3 + 3dfx.o module source

-Trying to get Quake3Demo to run full-screen and faster than .00001 frames/s

When I run the demo it starts, but gives this:

----- Initializing Renderer ----
-------------------------------
----- R_Init -----
...loading opengl32: QGL_Init: Can't load opengl32 from /etc/ld.so.conf or current dir: /usr/local/games/q3demo/opengl32: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
failed
...setting mode 6: 1024 768
Using XFree86-VidModeExtension Version 0.8
XF86DGA Mouse (Version 1.1) initialized
XFree86-VidModeExtension:  Ignored on non-fullscreen/Voodoo
Using 4/4/4 Color bits, 16 depth, 0 stencil display.
GenuineIntel cpu detected.
gd error (glide): Can't find or access Banshee/V3 board
fx Driver: ERROR no Voodoo1/2 Graphics or Voodoo Rush !
*** IGNORING OPENGL EXTENSIONS ***

Obviously, glide is not set up properly. So, I installed everything having to with glide and their dependencies and realized I still needed to get 3dfx.o. So, I got the deb source file. I untarred it.

Question: What do I do with /usr/srv/modules/device3dfx? There is a MAKEFILE, but what do I do with it?

THANKS!!!