RE: I need help please

hi

I'm running Debian on the Sat Pro 4270 ... and the problem's with running X
on this machine have been well documented on this list, and the
debian-laptop list (have a flick through the archives).

However, I haven't tried the new X server for the 3D Savage card available
@:

http://www.probo.com/timr/savagemx.html

Which may fix the problem(s). If you've got any specific questions, feel
free to e-mail me.

cheers
Andrew

Andrew McRobert LLB B.Sc(Comp. Sci)