IMAP (Netscape?) hiccups in Woody

Hello,

I upgraded from Potato to Woody and now I'm experiencing problems (non
fatal fortunately) with the IMAP server when using the Netscape mail
client:

1. 9 out of 10 times, when I try to delete a message from the INBOX I
get an error window saying something like "IMAP message copy failed." I
close the error window and then retry the delete operation again and it
works well. So, at the end, I need to click twice on the "delete" icon
to get the thing done.

2. 6 out of 10 times, when I click on a message to read it I get a blank
screen in the "viewing" section of Netscape and I get the message
"Document: Done" in the status bar at the bottom. I have to click on
some other message (viewing always works at this point) and then click
back on the original message; then I can read it.

I'm using IMAP version 4.7c-1 and netscape 4.73 running on a Woody box.
Any ideas?

Thank you,

--
Pedro