Re: Helix Gnome Updater

Oh - I was under the impression it was a bit smarter than that :(
I don't think I'll bother then - Thanks Joachim.

On 09/07/00 at 22:44 Joachim Trinkwitz spake the following magic words:

--
Mark  Herrick - Liverpool - England
mark at blacksky dot co dot uk

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp