Combining 4 C-class networks: how?

I run Debian potato Linux (upgrading it weekly) within a network
that others have setup for Microsoft Windows 95/98.
This network has (over the same ethernet cables)
computers and printers covering 4 C-class networks
as follows [first 2 digits altered],
   10.129.206.0
   10.129.207.0
   10.129.208.0
   10.129.209.0
My computer has the IP address,
   10.129.208.230
HOW DO I GET MY LINUX COMPUTER TO WORK WELL IN A NETWORK OF 4 C-CLASSES?

Here are the two approaches I have tried.
1. Sub-networking
   I largely followed ideas in the IP Sub-Networking mini-HOWTO.
   In
      /etc/network/interfaces
   I set,
   	address   10.129.208.230
	netmask   255.255.252.0	  #notice the different netmask
	network   10.129.206.0
	broadcast 10.129.208.255  #no broadcast address seems correct.
	gateway   10.129.208.1
   Unfortunately, looking at the configuration of Microsoft computers
   on our network, each computer has the standard C-class
   netmask 255.255.255.0, so probably a standard broadcast address.
   As a result, the above settings do not seem to properly work
   with all 4 C-class networks running over our common ethernet wire.
   In particular, the Debian "arpwatch" software sees
   all 10.129.{206,207,209} addresses as bogons, filling up /var/log
   with warnings.
   I last tried this approach 6 months ago.

2. Aliasing
   I largely followed ideas in the IP-alias mini-HOWTO.

   I turned on IP Aliasing in the kernel, then put the following in
      /etc/network/interfaces

     iface eth0 inet static
        address   10.129.208.230
        netmask   255.255.255.0
        network   10.129.208.0
        broadcast 10.129.208.255
        gateway   10.129.208.1

     iface eth0:0 inet static
        address   10.129.206.1	#but this is another computer's address
        netmask   255.255.255.0
        network   10.129.206.0
        broadcast 10.129.206.255
        gateway   10.129.208.1

     iface eth0:1 inet static
        address   10.129.207.1	#but this is another computer's address
        netmask   255.255.255.0
        network   10.129.207.0
        broadcast 10.129.207.255
        gateway   10.129.208.1

     iface eth0:2 inet static
        address   10.129.209.1	#but this is another computer's address
        netmask   255.255.255.0
        network   10.129.209.0
        broadcast 10.129.209.255
        gateway   10.129.208.1

   This approach worked well for Samba for 5 minutes until, I presume,
   other computers like 10.129.206.1 conflicted with
   my multiple assignment of IP addresses to the same ethernet card,
   including this very "address 10.129.206.1" above.
   Of course, I have but one IP address, so my eth0 card
   should be assigned but one IP address.
   I last tried this approach 2 days ago.

So, you can see I would like all 4 C-class subnets to be somehow
recognized as one network by my Debian computer,
which would probably require the following settings,

a. address of my eth0 interface
       10.129.208.230

   I can get but one address for my computer from my administrators.
   I don't need all the IP aliasing that lets my computer respond
   to several IP address; I only need my computer to interract
   in a network that has 4 C-class networks.

b. broadcast addresses
       10.129.206.255
       10.129.207.255
       10.129.208.255
       10.129.209.255

   I believe I need all these standard C-class broadcast addresses
   because all other computers on the network use one
   of these four lines as a broadcast address.

c. netmask and network
   I don't know what I need for these.
   Indeed, with the problems I have with trying to solve
   my networking problem through IP subnetworking and IP aliasing,
   I am unsure what approach to use with the above (a) and (b) restrictions.
   Any ideas?

--
Jim Burt, NJ9L 		Fairfax, Virginia, USA
jameson@mnsinc.com	http://www.mnsinc.com/jameson

You can only find truth with logic if you have already found truth without it.
-- G.K. Chesterton