Cant find bzImage

Hello all,
I am upgrading my kernel from 2.2.12 to 2.2.15 and after selecting the
option I want, I type
make dep;make clean;make bzImage;make modules;make modules_install
then it starts to compile and when its done I cant find the bzImage.
I looked in the /usr/src/linux/arch/i386/boot but nothing. What am
I missing here ? I installed bin86. Oh yeah Im running potato if
that helps.
Thanks guys
--

It feels so good, It's a marginal risk, when I clear off windows with fdisk