networking questions

Howdy!

   I have a few networking questions..hope you guys won't mind :) I have 2
networked machines (win98 & debian GNU) as of this moment using ethernet
10baseT cat 5 connected to a hub. My questions are:

  1.how do I let win98 see the debian box thru network neighborhood?
  2.how do I make debian see win98? I don't thinks there's network
neighborhood for debian..is there?

Sorry for my stupid questions but I'm kinda new here and I don't know
where to start.If anybody can give me a head start & point me to some good
documentation/explanation out there Regarding this matter I would forever be in
your debt ;)

--
please CC me...I'm leaving this list in a minute

Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net