Kernel problems (was: Re: Unresolved Symbol?)

:: On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 23:11:01 +0200 (MET DST), Rolf Schillinger <rolf.schillinger@stud.uni-regensburg.de> said:

Oh, well, I suspected it could be the kernel. Indeed - I tried test2
twice, and had some serious filesystem problems at both times. I also
thought it could be UDMA66 (I'm now using that new VIA IDE driver
rewritten Vojtech Pavlik), or maybe something else...

Anyway... In which of the test3-preX was the problem fixed? I wasn't
yet able to compile any of these test3-pre kernels... They all stop in
the sound module, complaining about something undefined
("THIS_MODULE", I think).

J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil