Compaq ProLiant ML350

I have a new Compaq ProLiant ML350 server. It has a Compaq Smart Array 431
Raid Controller. It also has a NC3123 Fast Ethernet NIC PCI 10/100 Wake on
LAN card.

Is there any hope for installing this? The default 2.1 install disks hang
while trying to reset the SCSI. The TECRA boot disks detect no drive at all.

I have installed Debian several times, but always on fairly standard
hardware. I think I will be able to follow instructions to this if it is
possible.

Thanks.

A. Scott White
Director of Information Systems and Product Strategy
ACS Healthcare Solutions Group