Helix's gimp1.1 deb's and aalib1 out of date

Hi all:

Trying to install gimp1.1 from the helix'es DEBs, I've run in a
problem that it depends on aalib1 >=1.2-29, but the aalib1 which is
available is version 1.2-25.

Any ideas where this package is available from for potato?

Here's what I have for my sources.list:
,----[ sources.list ]
| deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian potato main contrib non-free
| deb http://non-us.debian.org potato/non-US contrib main non-free
| deb ftp://ftp.netgod.net x/
| #deb http://security.debian.org/ potato updates
| deb ftp://security.debian.org/debian-non-US potato/non-US contrib main non-free
| # deb ftp://ftp.netgod.net/debian potato contrib main non-free
|
| deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable main
`----

Thanks!
--
Arcady Genkin
Thanks God I'm still an atheist! -- Luis Bunuel