Re: Cheap printer?

There is no such thing as a cheap inkjet printer IMHO.  They all cost a
fortune to operate.  They work on the razor blade principle -- they give
away the handle and expect to make money on the blades.

I would personally suggest a used laser printer.  I see HP laserjets at
garage sales all the time (although I am sure the situation may be very
different where you are.)  Toner costs a LOT less than ink.

Regards

Jeff