Problems installing Netscape

I just installed Debian for the first time.  It is Debian 2.1 slink.  When
I try to install Netscape via apt-get I get the following error message:

Setting up netscape4 (4.0-15) ...

ERROR: The Netscape archive must be in /tmp, owned by root,
       and under a name matching one of the following:
             communicator*-v4*.x86-*-linux*glibc*.tar*
             navigator*-v4*.x86-*-linux*glibc*.tar*

       Archive files can be found on ftp.netscape.com and its mirrors.

dpkg: error processing netscape4 (--install):
 netscape4

It happens with both netscap3 and netscape4.  Any suggestions?

Nitebirdz
http://www.linuxnovice.org
Tips, articles, news, links...