...error: "only 1024-char blocks implemented"...?

I'm trying to install a little utility program suite, that extracts
information from Paradox database tables.

All goes well when I run 'pxcsvdump' to stdout -- but when I try:

  pxcsvdump my_file.db > my_file.txt

...linux produces an error like so:

 'll_rw error: only 1024-char blocks implemented'

I've been in touch with the programmer of 'pxcsvdump'; he doesn't quite
know what to make of it, and says mine is the first report of this sort
he's received.

Any ideas what's up with this, and how I might go about fixing it?

Thanks kindly,

--

 -- Jeff --   <http://www.wellnow.com>

 "There's nothing left in the world to prove.  All that's worth doing
  is to love one another, using whatever means are available to serve."