Re: enlightenment themes?

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 09:57:01PM -0600, Robert L. Harris wrote:

>   I've found 2 themes for enlightenment in debian packages.  I'm looking
> for any more I can apt-install.  Anyone know if there are any more in
> .deb formats?
>
> Robert

Robert,

Just head over to e.themes.org, and find the themes you like.  Download
them, and put them in ~/.enlightenment/themes.  Then, restart
Enlightenment (use the left-click menu).  Now, you can choose your new
themes from the middle-click menu.  It's really pretty simple...  I
wouldn't worry about apt-getting that sort of thing (if you even can).
There is supposed to be a tool that will automatically update your
themes, but last time I checked, it was in the alpha stages.  Can't
recall what it was called, sorry...

Tom