2.1 or 2.2 help - correction

I haven´t install Debian yet but I want to do it this week.
 My question is:
  Should I Install 2.1 and upgrade the packages waiting until 2.2 become
stable; or install potato and upgrade for the 2.2 stable version when it
be released?
   Obs.: I made a mistake on my first message. I put "May I" but I
wanted to ask "Should I". Sorry, sometimes I make mistakes when I try
to write in english.

                                            Thank you ,
                                              Ricardo Gabriel Herdt