Printing of Email attachments??

This is not Debian specific, but I want to setup an automatic Email and attachment printing system; whereby all email sent to a special address is printed including all attachments.

The basic need is to handle incoming applications with several (usually graphic) attachments for transcripts, recommendations, etc.

e.g.
alias:    emailPrint   "|emailprinter"

This is of course easy for the message alone, but is there an easy way to also print all attachments? For each email sent to this address, I'd like the body as the cover page, and then all attachments.

I am not familiar with what is available to separate and decode and handle MIME multi-part documents on linux.
Thanks for any pointers or ideas.

Gregory

Gregory Guthrie
guthrie@mum.edu         (515)472-1125    Fax: -1103