From: C. Falconer [mailto:criggie@ihug.co.nz]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 1:19 PM
To: 'Andrew McRobert'
Subject: RE: Quick netsat qstn

Basically yes.  It means there is a connection to the SMTP port of
my.computer.dom from foreign.address.

We *presume* it is sending you mail... but it could be someone sending
email to one of your relayed domains, or VRFYing an email address.  Does
this server deny routing email for non-local accounts?