Re: please help test debian frozen

>>>>> "s" == sharkey  <sharkey@ale.physics.sunysb.edu> writes:
    s>  If you have gpm installed and configured for repeating mode,
    s> then /dev/mouse should be linked to /dev/gpmdata.  Do you not
    s> have gpm running?
    s>

I ended up removing the gpm package since most of the time I am working
in X-Windows. Next time I install gpm, I'll pay more attention to its
configuration. The problem I had was due to an incorrect configuration,
since I do have gpm working fine on other potato and woody systems.

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com

http://www.pathcom.com/~ssahmed
GnuPG Key fingerprint = A6DB 6C85 DE5A 33BB E873  E437 58B2 09CD 977B 900B