Debian is makeing errors when I have my CPU "overcloked".

Configuration:
Celleron 333
Abit BH6
128 RAM (100 MHZ)
Problem:
1) When I have installed my debian (2.1r2) and reboot the computer,
system load Linux in half -> error: Kernel panic blablaabla,  inode
table have corrupted...
I need to say that in the first problem my CPU was overcloked to 366 (I
now that tiz is not much ;> ), so I thought that this might be fault of
my mother board or cpu that debian is makeing errors. Then I start
win`98 to find out, if my fathers files didn`t corrupted too, but win
was working good. I don`t have any ideas what is wrong with my Debian.

G0DModE: g0dmode@data.pl