Re: speakfreely in tm5300 notebook

I guess it could be something with resources that run out, or perhaps a
buffer overflow that writes some instructions in memory it shouldn't write
in which causes wrong instructions to be executed (you could imagine that
if a program is writing data in the wrong place of memory where at that
moment is a proces that is being executed ( worse case the kernel ), it's
going to contain wrong instructions, which are going to be executed).

I got no idea how go can check these thing, I know about libsafe, a
library that sends a SIGKILL to a proces when a buffer overflow occurs ( I
made a debian package, you can get it at: ftp://rademaker.dhs.org in
pub/linux/debian/packages/binary-i386/ ). However, this buffer overflow is
only something that I think could be it, I'm not saying it is the problem!

Ron Rademaker